"Kick Start" Tutorials
- 1. Managing your Galleries
- 2. Creating a Gallery
- 3. Uploading Your First Images
- 4. Setting the Gallery Cover Image
- 5. Setting your Home Page Photo
- 6. Creating your first Slider
"Next Level" Tutorials
- 1. Registering a New Domain Name
- 2. Pointing an existing Domain to your Fotomerchant Site
- 3. Switching to a Category Based Portfolio
- 4. Setting up an Enhanced Portfolio
- 5. Creating a Client Area
- 6. Setting up Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
Fotomerchant Services to speed you up!
"Domain Transfer" Tutorials
- Pointing your Domain name to your Fotomerchant website using Enom Central
- Pointing your domain name using Google Domain
- Transferring your website domain using "Crazy Domains"
- Transferring your website domain using "GoDaddy"
- Transferring your website domain using "Name.com"
- Transferring your website domain using "Melbourne IT"
Add us to your Safe List!
Frequently Asked Questions
Tips & Tricks
- How to copy/paste plain text?
- Click-to-Call links or buttons
- Relative vs Absolute Links
- How to add the code for the Facebook Pixel?
- Troubleshooting Image Upload Issues and Speed
- Protecting your website from bots and spam using Google reCAPTCHA
Contacts & Customers
- How to log out of your Fotomerchant account
- How to log in / Admin interface login
- Am I using Fotomerchant Version 2 or 3?
- Account Hibernation
- How do I cancel my subscription plan
- How do I change my subscription plan?
- Creating a Gallery Page
- How do I bulk apply galleries to a gallery category
- Selecting Galleries or Images
- Duplicate a gallery
- How to delete a gallery?
- Viewing image information
Products, Orders & Shopping Carts
- Why are my Digital Download orders requiring action?
- Editing a digital license
- Digital Products - Original Image Size
- Why are my Direct Fulfillment orders requiring action?
- Tiered Pricing
- Moving images from one gallery to another
- Scheduling a blog post
- How to preview a blog post?
- How to enable / disable the blog?
- Creating a new blog post
- Creating a web page
- Removing the Fotomerchant Branding