1. Navigate to the Website > Pages area.
2. Use the + Page button and select + Web Page.
3. Enter a Page name.
4. In the next field you can set a Permalink.
A permalink or permanent link is the unique web address to this page. If your web address is www.mydomain.com and you type client-area into the permalink field, then the permalink for this page would be www.mydomain.com/client-area.
5. You can add a page heading that will display at the top of the page.
6. The parent page (optional) field let's you nest your page under a different page in your website navigation menu.
7. Finish by using the Save button on the bottom of the page.
To add content to your newly created webpage you can follow the steps in the tutorial video in this link.