1-Click Products are products that can be sold for a collection of images such as a Gallery. They can be associated with Direct Fulfillment, Self Fulfillment and Digital products.
When your customer purchases a 1-Click Product they are in fact purchasing a product for every image in the gallery. For example, let's say you create a 1-Click Product associated with a Direct Fulfillment 4x6" print. When your customer adds this 1-Click Product to their cart for a gallery, it will be ordered for every photo in the gallery.
1-Click Products are great when you would like to sell your galleries as a whole product in a single click.
NOTE: This feature is only available on select subscription plans. To find out if your plan has access to 1-Click-Products, you can visit the My Plan page and see if 1-Click Products are listed in the features list below the plan you are subscribed to.
There are two steps involved to setup a 1-Click Product. The first step is to create the product and the second step is to attach the product to a gallery.
How to create a 1-Click Product?
1. Navigate to the Store > Products > 1-Click-Products area.
2. Use the green + 1-Click Product button to the top right of the page.
3. Select a product from the drop box.
NOTE: The products listed are drawn from your existing Direct Fulfillment, Self Fulfillment and Digital Download products list. If you don't yet see the product that you're after here, then you may need to revisit lessons 9, 10 and 13 of the Kick Start Guide to set them up.
4. Fill in the rest of the fields e.g. give the product a name and set a price. Then use the Save button.
How to attach a 1-Click Product to a gallery?
1. Go to the Library > Galleries area.
2. Click on the pencil icon that appears when you place the mouse on top of the gallery.
3. Set the Gallery e-commerce field to On and click Add 1-Click Product. Then select your product and use the Save button on the bottom of the page.
How does the 1-Click Product appear on my website?
If you now head to the gallery on your website, you should see a "$ Buy Gallery" button at the top of the page. Using this button will allow visitors to add every image in that gallery to their shopping cart for the product that you've created.