Ok, so Pinterest should have generated a Verification Code for you that looks something like this:
<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="59a9722e4a69abcd2aa22e0b18cdb32d"/>
- Go to the Website section
- Hit Settings
- Now paste in only the numeric part of that code into your **Pinterest Verification Code** field Eg: 59a9722e4a69abcd2aa22e0b18cdb32d
- Hit the blue Save button at the bottom of the page!
Now you can enable the Sharing buttons in any of your galleries by switching on the Show social sharing buttons from your Edit Gallery pages.
1) Go to the Library section
2) Hit Galleries
3) Click on the pencil Edit icon for the gallery you want to edit.
4) Now set the Show social sharing Buttons field to Yes.
5) Don't forget to hit Save at the bottom of the page.
..and you're done!