To obtain your Google reCAPTCHA keys, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Google reCAPTCHA website here and click Admin Console at the top right of the page. You may be required to log in with your Google account details.
- Give the Google reCAPTCHA a label such as "John's Photography".
- Select the type reCAPTCHA v2 and choose the first option "I'm not a robot" Checkbox
NOTE: Fotomerchant doesn't support reCAPTCHA v3, choosing this option will bring up an error message on your contact forms.
- List all the domains associated with your Fotomerchant website.
- Enter your Fotomerchant Vanity Domain into this list
- If you have a custom domain registered through Fotomerchant or from a different registrar, make sure it is listed as well.
- Accept the terms and services and use the Submit button to save your details.
- Copy the Site Key and Secret Key that is now displayed into your Website Settings available in your website administration area and save the changes.